Great Staughton is divided into three distinct parts. The Highway straddles the B645 and is chiefly noted for the famous sundial, dating from 1637 and the White Hart, a 17th Century coaching inn. The historic heart of the village is the Town which lies half a mile from the sundial, down the minor road to Little Staughton. The Town is dominated by two celebrated buildings: the Church of St. Andrew, which dates from the 13th Century and Place House, built in 1539.
Click here to see Insights about our Parish.